Updated: Oct 23, 2019
Indulgent, easy and delicious, an egg bake (or casserole) is perfect for the busy holiday season. You can assemble the night before and simply pop it in the oven in the morning for a no fuss, scene-stealing, crowd pleasing breakfast.
The best thing about them, aside from how easy and convenient they are, is that they are totally customizable. You can get really fancy with your cheese and fillings or keep it really simple.
Below is a round up of breakfast egg bakes that we'll be making this holiday season along with the cheeses that we'll be adding to them.
1. Bacon, Potato & Egg Casserole: Two Peas and Their Pod using Red Barn Heritage Cheddar
2. Sausage & Egg Casserole: Taste of Home using Red Barn 3 YR Aged Weis Cheddar
3. Chilaquiles Brunch Casserole: Smitten Kitchen using Red Barn 1 YR Heritage Cheddar& Monterey Jack
4. Veggie Supreme Egg Bake: The Kitchn using Red Barn 1 YR Weis Cheddar
5. Bacon, Tomato & Cheddar Breakfast Bake with Eggs: Food & Wine using Red Barn 3 YR Aged Heritage Cheddar & Monterey Jack
Using Red Barn cheese in your recipes not only makes your dish more flavorful and indulgent, but it also makes you a partner in our mission to support small family farms and humane animal care. Learn more about our mission on our home page. Want to add Red Barn cheese in your breakfast dish? Message us to find out where you can get our cheese in your area.