Updated: Apr 30, 2019
Red Barn Family Farms is looking for passionate, cheese loving people to represent our brand in retail locations via in-store sampling events. We are currently looking to fill positions in Northeast Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Madison and Minneapolis/St. Paul areas.
This is the perfect side gig for anyone passionate about small family farming, domestic fair-trade, or artisan cheese. Have fun talking with customers about some really gouda cheese and earn a little extra too. Combined with the ability to create your own schedule, it really doesn't get any cheddar than this!
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to stand for up to 6 hours a day
- Access to a vehicle
- Flexible schedule, including ability to work some weekends is a plus
- Reliable, self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Provide retail customers with samples and product information in order to generate sales
- Interact with customers and store management in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Learn the Red Barn story, mission and product line
- Generate positive brand awareness
- Provide customer service
- Track and record notes and sales totals
- Keep demo supplies and materials clean and orderly
- Red Barn Family Farms will provide $18/hour compensation for demos as well as mileage reimbursement
If interested, please email email@example.com with your resume and a note about why you are interested in this position.